PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO….
Link to my original Goth tutorial:
Contact: email@example.com, use code GRACE15 in the email for discount on Arbonne.
Blogpost review of Too Faced Matte Eye Shadow Collection Palette:
Blogpost review on Sigma Mr./Mrs. Bunny Essential Collection:
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, personal YouTube channel, and vegan themed collab channel.
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don’t agree to represent or review products that are sent to me that aren’t cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews. All products I review are based on my own honest opinions. I don’t review products I haven’t tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract, or agreed to give a flattering review for a product that isn’t cruelty free, or worth your time and money. My commitment is to my subscribers. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company to a parent company that doesn’t comply with the Leaping Bunny, I will no longer label the product(s) as cruelty free.
FTC Disclosure: I purchased all of the products mentioned in this video. I am not affiliated with these brands, and these are my own, honest opinions. I have never accepted money in exchange for a review.
Below is a list of products mentioned in order of appearance. Everything I have used that is no longer available is labeled with an (LE) for limited edition. Everything that is cruelty free is labeled with a (CF). Everything that is from a cruelty free company, and has strictly vegan ingredients is labeled with a (V). Everything that is from a vegan brand therefore has vegan ingredients only is labeled with a (*V), as it will therefore be purely vegan, and contain no remnants of animal or insect bi-products (lanolin, beeswax, carmine, etc) within the product itself or manufacturing facility. Thanks for watching and I hope that you enjoy.
On my nails is Wet N’ Wild Megalast Salon Nail Color in #201C Wet Cement (V).
1. Too Faced Shadow Insurance (V)
2. Too Faced Matte Eye Shadow Collection: (CF)
-Chinchilla eye shadow
-Pebbles eye shadow
-Midnight eye shadow
-Velveteen Bunny eye shadow
-Tuffed Suede eye shadow
-London Fog eye shadow
3. Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Perfect Black (V)
4. Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion (V)
5. Too Faced Size Queen Multi-Dimensional Mascara (V)
6. Hourglass Film Noir Lash Lacquer in Kohl (CF)
1. Arbonne Makeup Primer (*V)
2. Mary Kay Timewise Luminous Wear Foundation in Ivory #04
3. Urban Decay Glide On Cheek Tint in Score (V)
4. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Full Coverage Foundation in Cashew (*V)
5. Too Faced Caribbean In A Compact Deep Bronzing Powder (CF)
6. Tarte Amazonion Clay Blush in Tipsy (CF)
7. Too Faced Absolutely Invisible Candlelight Softly Illuminating Translucent Powder (CF)
1. Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Peak A Boo (CF)